Having disorders: Moms and dads and Caregivers Instruction & Aid Team
- Check out back in the tumble of 2022 for updates on the future conference! We are getting a break for the summer months!
Do you feel alone and underneath supported although helping your liked just one recover from an taking in condition? If so, we would like to welcome you to our regular moms and dads and caregivers help group.
Facilitated by Registered Dietitian Susan Watson (she/her), this on-line instruction and guidance group will give guidance to mom and dad and caregivers of their cherished one particular residing with an taking in ailment. You will be provided an prospect to pre-post your issues that you would like answered, or basically hear in on the discussion.
Topics that will be included range from:
- Understanding extra about how your cherished one particular is impacted by an ingesting disorder
- How to talk and display help to your loved a person
- Diet help tactics
- Meal preparing
- Overall body picture
- Media literacy
- Addressing weight & system impression issues
- Relapse avoidance
- Addressing training and actual physical exercise in recovery
This help group is a secure place to talk about fears and learn much more about how to enable your boy or girl get better from getting an ingesting ailment.
DATES: Apr. 25, May 30, Jun. 20
TIME: 6:30 -8:00 p.m. CDT
The place: On-line *link will be provided soon after you sign up
Price tag: $30 +GST for each conference
Register: Get in touch with 204-515-7466, e-mail [email protected] or e book online >>> https://alittlenutrition.janeapp.com/#/self-control/19/treatment/262